Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Sore weak hands...

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Sore weak hands...

I am a 30 year old organic farm inspector with a 4 month old son. In the morning I wake up and the joints in my hands are sore and weak. Not stiff like arthritis, but the joints are weak and often pop. I cannot squeeze, write, button my sons "onsies", or lift. The small veins in my hands are now enlarged where my fingers hurt the most. I do type quite a bit, but even when I don't, my fingers are sore and weak in the morning. In fact my fingers and hands are starting to be sore all day. Any help?
Thanks so much in advance.
Sarah
1 Comment
Thanks for writing to the forum!
You could be suffering from Lyme’s disease. Please read through this link: http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvbid/lyme/ld_humandisease_symptoms.htm

It could also be the result of carpel tunnel syndrome affecting both hands. It could also be due to over use of hands as in typing. Vitamin B12 deficiency too should be thought of.

You can try soaking your hands alternately in warm and normal water, starting and ending the process with a dip in warm water. Massage your hands well.

Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!