Soreness in Armpit Area
For the past few days, I've had a soreness in my armpit area. It is not directly under the armpit where the hair would be, but it is sort of on the outer arm where the muscle runs from your biceps down your back. I'm sure anxiety has been causing me to feel like its in the other arm, but it def. does not feel the way my right under arm area does.  I've felt around for lymph nodes and lumps and compared it to the other side and nothing feels abnormal so i was just worried. Its not sore all the time just in certain positions or if I get nervous and start poking it and worrying. Could someone help please?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The symptoms could be due to muscle soreness—due to overwork or wrong posture. It could also be due to muscle strain or pull.
The other possibility is acidity. Take an antacid and see if it helps.
If it does not help, please consult a doctor.
Take care!
Thanks for your answer! Would that muscle soreness cause it to only hurt when walking, or sitting in certain positions? I dont understand what it could be because it has a sort of rough feeling to it compared to the other arm, and a little tingling burn.
Go to the Doctor,say a prayer,and get help,rest drink water it might be an ingrown hair.