Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Stomach - severe pain - bloated feeling - but hungry
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Stomach - severe pain - bloated feeling - but hungry

About 11 days ago, i had a severe stomach/abdomen ache right below my ribs. and the pain felt almost like cramps and deep [ on a scale of 1-10 10 being severe, it was a 8 ] . The pain lasted for about 8-10 hours with brief periods where i would think the pain is gone, but only to find out that it is back.. The next day i felt kind of bloated and i mostly ate soups and salads and made a visit to my internist. The internist did some questioning and tapping on my tummy and told me that it was the case of damage to my intestinal linings and prescribed me some Ranitidine. I have been on it since and did not have the episode until yesterday. I had the exact same problem yesterday and now i feel bloated but i am also hungry and i have a lot of small burps and am gassy .  The pain started immediately (about 30 min) after my dinner and on both days i had a large bowl of pasta with cayenne pepper, salt, thyme, seasoning. The pain this time travelled from the upper portion to my sides after about an hour or so and it. Here are some other symptoms that i have noticed in the past 10 days:

My stomach feels bloated
  I have a pronounced gutt that i did not have before.
  I have gained about 8-10 pounds
  I am hungry all the time.

I work out three times a week [ cardio and weights ] burning around 600-750 calories every time, and i eat three-four times a day and drink atleast 4-5 glasses of water.  

Any advice towards figuring out the problem will be appreciated.