Stomach/Intestinal problems
Hello, I am 22 years old.  I've always had stomach problems and never really gone to a doctor about it.  I just figured I inherited my fathers intestinal problems.  Once I was diagnosed with lactose intolerance.  But I really doubt it was that- I can now drink milk like its my job and I love it, and foods with cheese as well (maybe I just grew out of it?)...  Either way, recently I've been experiencing these hot flashes.  And I mean all the sudden I am profusely sweating and super super hot!!! Then it is accompanied by horrible gas pains, and then about an hour later I have diarrhea and that lasts anywhere from one hour to about three.  Usually I get diarrhea after I drink and I had just gone on a cruise and experienced this while on it, and just thought it was the alcohol I had been mixing or all the food I had been eating that I'm not used to.  I do drink quite often, but I don't always get drunk. I know what drunk diarrhea feels like, this is something else...at least I think...  
A related discussion, colon resection and gall ballader removed but stil extreme nausea and cramping pain  was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.