Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Stomach and throat and neck discomfort and pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Hi,I am 23/male with a normal health record except for one year of bulimia which has stopped recently.I have been having some strange symptoms for the last 6 weeks and have become concerned.It all started 6 weeks ago with a feeling like something was in my throat,I had to keep clearing my throat and within a day or two spit up some yellowish mucus.there was some early diareah as well.It progressed into chest discomfort and pain and at one point I went to the hospital,an Xray was taken and I was told I had bronchitis (the pain located on the lower left and right side just under the lungs.)Odly enough two days later I used the bathroom and I found a bright green slimy rock like thing about the size of a flat m&m it was white under the bright green and after I passed that, my stomach pain went away.a slight soar throat was present almost throughout this whole ordeal(very little coughing, but clearing of throat mostly).then I had a lot of stomach discomfort and churning.at this point I had a stiff and soar neck and had very light night sweats just around my neck and shoulders on SOME nights. The left side of my neck became somewhat swollen for a few days. I had started to feel better except for some neck stiffness and then within a day, I got a soar throat and a very stuffy and runny nose, within a day I spit up more mucus that was yellowish, one of the spits had some blood mixed in with the mucus. And I now have a tickly throat again.i was around a lot of dust and house work around when this started.no fever during this or swollen glands.it has been 6 weeks and is nagging.
1 Comment
Go to the doctor.
Maybe gall bladder attack or infection?
Bile can back up in the stomach and cause upset stomach.
Also a rust colored bacteria is associated with brochitis sometimes. It looks like blood, but isn't. Allergies could cause some bleeding in sinuses and throat though, but so can polyps and popped infected spots.
There's also all kinds of nasty things you can pick up from inahaling dust that you probably don't want to know about.