Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Stomach discomfort, unusual bloating, pressure on bladder

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I have been having weird feelings in my stomach, unusual bloating in the lower abdomen, pressure on my bladder, and slight nausea.

Because of the pressure on my bladder, i have had to urinate more often than normal.  When eating a meal, my stomach gets full faster than it used to.  

The bloating and discomfort in my lower stomach are comfusing me.  It feels like I have indigestion or gas that won't go away...it's not really painful, just uncomfortable and lots of pressure.

I am not extremely sexually active, so the i've kinda ruled out the likeliness of STD's, but I suppose it's possible.  Any input would be great!
how many times do u go to the restroom to make ur business? sorry to ask but i gotta ask, If u dont use the resteroom everyday u need to visit ur stomach doctor. Also go to the kineseoligist (natural and whole food pills) sorry cant spell, Do that and see what happens, oh and make sure ur not eating to much gasey foods...if u add to much fiber in ur diet to fast it can make u consipated or bloated. Try not to eat to much bread. well reply back on how u are doing luv!! Good luck!
i do go to the bathroom everyday...i've just had to go a little more than usual because of pressure i feel on my bladder.  I don't eat a lot of fiber other than cereal for breakfast and bread here and there.  My diet hasn't changed at all recently (i'm a healthy vegetarian) so i really don't see why that would be the problem.  I've never felt like this before except for right before my period starts...but I've felt this for about 2 weeks now...could it be a bladder infection or something?
if you are more symptamatic before your period you could have a cyst on your ovaries my syptoms (symptoms) are the same as your and they found a cyst which i am having removed soon.  see your doc or ob gyn best wishes....
sorry about the duplicate post. the first one didn't show up and i posted the second one????
Thank you all...i appreciate the input!  I will be making an appointment with my doctor soon.  Mahalos!!!
little tears is right....you need to be evaluated.  sometimes it's hard to distinguish between urology, gynie and gastro issues.  could be as simple as a bowel inflammation, but ovarian cysts needs to be ruled out (even though they're 99% benign, even the benign ones can cause all kinds of symptoms).  good luck :)
the previous poster is right.  you need to be evaluated.  there are several things that could be going on, but it's going to take a doctor's evaluation to determine just what it is.  somethings it's hard to figure out if it's gynie, gastro or urological.  could be as simple as IBS, but you definitely need to rule out cysts.  good luck :)
Uterine fibroids might be applying pressure on the bladder as well. I've experienced almost identical symptoms to your own on top of which, I get a very weird, bad premonition, spacey feeling soon after eating or when the bowels feel like moving. I really feel for you and hope you got some solid answers to your problem.