Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Stomach pain- left side

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Stomach pain- left side

hi, i am a 12 year old. i have been having severe/ or sometimes mild stomach pain in my left side, right below my ribcage, and have been getting it for over a year an a half. when the pain is severe, i get diareah. i am usually gassy, and it happens around when the stomach pain comes. i have been to the doctors, only to find that they couldnt get me answers. i went to the hospital afterwords, and had an x-ray and blood work done. the x-ray came back negative, which was a plus. i dont know about the blood work though. i am going to a gastronologist soon, but i need to have an idea about what is going on. i was told the doctors were leaning towards chrons diease, but they werent sure. please help, or just give me a general idea~ thank you