Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Stomach pains, no energy
About This Community:

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Stomach pains, no energy

Hello. I thought I'd post here because I have more than one symptom, although they may very well not be related at all.
I've been having stomach pains for a few months now. I went in about six weeks ago to the doctor and they ran a blood test and said I had H.Pylori. They gave me some antibiotics and I took them all faithfully. It seemed to be better, but the last couple of weeks I've been having stomach pains again. I don't know if it could have come back or if it's something else? Maybe there was something else going on that they didn't catch? I'm pretty sure it's not gas. I know what that feels like. This is a dull like pain in my stomach. I don't feel naseous or dizzy. Eating or not eating doesn't seem to make a difference, although I will notice my stomach will feel worse after certain foods. But I also noticed that I was feeling the stomach pain when I first got up and was having my first cup of tea before I ate anything. There seems to be no ryme or reason to this.
Also, and this may be totally unrelated, I have been struggling with no energy off and on for a long time. I went to the doctor a few times about that but they just said it's anxiety or depression. I don't think I'm depressed. I'm not sleeping well either. I will get up at least two or more times a night. Sometimes I'm so tired that I find myself making stupid mistakes, sometimes while driving which is scary.
I made another appointment mainly for my stomach, but they can't see me for three weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions of what could be going on? Anything that I can ask the doctor to check on? I really don't like feeling like this. I'm 42, non-smoker, could stand to lose some weight but I'm not obese. I have a three year old that I can hardly keep up with. I'm just exhausted trying to run around after him. If anyone has some helpful advice or thoughts, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Tags: Eating