Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Strange Nausea
About This Community:

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Strange Nausea

Hi, I am an 18 year old college student who recently developed a strange sensation of nausea. It started two weeks ago when I went to get dinner at school. I didn't feel like eating so I didn't eat. It seemed normal so I didn't worry about it much. The next day, I ate breakfast and lunch without any problems. When dinner time came around, I didn't feel like eating again. That night, I began to get hot and felt very nauseous. I was a little afraid that it could be meningitis since that is something that goes around in college sometimes. The next morning I felt so bad that I had to get my mom to pick me up from school and take me to the doctor back in our hometown. My doctor said I had a stomach virus and that it would go away in a few days. She also gave me some antidepressants since I have a long history of depression. The fever I had did go away, however the nausea did not. Now, I wake up every morning with nausea and I never feel like I am hungry for anything and when I do attempt to eat, I feel like I don't want the food. Just thinking about eating makes me feel nauseous. Before all this, I ate so much every day. I was gaining weight. Now I feel like I am losing some weight. Does anyone feel the same or has felt the same and knows anything that can be done to fix the problem? All answers will be greatly appreciated.
2 Comments
Blank
535822 tn?1443980380
check out environmental allergies ..from the aerial Spraying they are doing ..
Blank
3242115 tn?1447008366
I am the same way, mind you I now have an eating disorder but it's due to being nauseous all the time; it could be a side effect from the antidepressants, I'm on them as well.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources