Strange Nausea
Hi, I am an 18 year old college student who recently developed a strange sensation of nausea. It started two weeks ago when I went to get dinner at school. I didn't feel like eating so I didn't eat. It seemed normal so I didn't worry about it much. The next day, I ate breakfast and lunch without any problems. When dinner time came around, I didn't feel like eating again. That night, I began to get hot and felt very nauseous. I was a little afraid that it could be meningitis since that is something that goes around in college sometimes. The next morning I felt so bad that I had to get my mom to pick me up from school and take me to the doctor back in our hometown. My doctor said I had a stomach virus and that it would go away in a few days. She also gave me some antidepressants since I have a long history of depression. The fever I had did go away, however the nausea did not. Now, I wake up every morning with nausea and I never feel like I am hungry for anything and when I do attempt to eat, I feel like I don't want the food. Just thinking about eating makes me feel nauseous. Before all this, I ate so much every day. I was gaining weight. Now I feel like I am losing some weight. Does anyone feel the same or has felt the same and knows anything that can be done to fix the problem? All answers will be greatly appreciated.
check out environmental allergies ..from the aerial Spraying they are doing ..
I am the same way, mind you I now have an eating disorder but it's due to being nauseous all the time; it could be a side effect from the antidepressants, I'm on them as well.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.