Strange Temporal Pain
I have an occassional temporal pain that occurs on the right side and sometimes the left side of my head.  It can sometimes come as a sharp pain that last for seconds then goes away.  Or it comes & goes in quick intervals then subsides completely within a few minutes.  Both symptons could be non-related.  But the pain is more moderate on the 2nd sympton.  It's almost like a pressure build up & release.  I have been tested for temporal arteritus (I am only 35) & Lupis (not sure why) & both came out negative. It doesn't sound like symptons I have read on Brain Tumors or Anuerisms, but I am not a professional on this matter & am seeking advise.  My regular physician isn't sure what it could be & just says go home & keep an eye on it.  Not sure what that means either.  Any advice???
Sounds like a classic case of TMJ.  Chewing gum can make it worse.  Try googling TMJ and see if you have anymore of the symptoms.  Best wishes.
Already looked into that with Physician & online.  It's not fitting the symptons.  It is a pain only in the the temples, not around the ear or joint area.  No soreness, clicking issues, or teeth grinding etc.  Any other recomendations?

Thanks for suggestion.  :)

If you are really worried about this problem, you can always ask your doc for a head CT or MRI to rule out anything like a tumor.  Have you asked about it yet?  I suspect your doc is adopting a "wait and see" attitude just in case you get better on your own.  An increase in events would certainly warrant further investigation.