Strange Vibration - Bottom of Foot
I am having this feeling at the bottom of my foot that feels like the floor below me is vibrating from sound, etc.  But, it is my foot. Last for about 3 seconds and has been happening every minute or so.  Not sure what it is.  Any ideas?
lauren320

I have the exact same thing. I also get weird spasms/cramps in the arch of my foot that makes my toes spread out (it hurts until I can stretch my arch by flattening my foot.) I used to think it was from being a dancer and playing sports & receiving multiple injuries to legs/ankles, etc (like nerve damage into foot or something?), but I've never had it checked out. I'd be interested to know what it is, if you find out. Until then, my theory is that it happens to people named Lauren- just kidding!
I have that too...is it like a cell phone vibrateing next to you'r foot? Not painful...just annoying? Also, the muscle that connects to my baby toe has been twitching, causing my little toe to move. Again, it doesn't hurt, just makes me nuts! I've recently amped up my workout routine, and wondering if I've pinched something. Anyone have any ideas?