Strange body aches and headaches
I have been struggling with debilitating headaches and body aches for years that coincided (coincidentally?) with sinus problems.  I was diagnosed with chronic sinusitis and not until recently did I find a dr who diagnosed a structural problem in my right maxillary sinus. I had surgery and - from his standpoint - it was a success.  I have had only one sinus infection since March (which is great for me), but I still struggle with fatigue, lightheadness, body pain and headache.  He says he cannot account for these symptoms.  I'm at a complete loss. FYI: I've ben seeing a chiropractor for years (which gave me relief, but not a cure) and I've seen a neurologist, who said there's nothing wrong neurologically.  But I don't know who/what to believe or where to go next.
Are you under a lot of stress?  Physical or emotional stress?  It could be CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome).  I had the exact same symptoms at one time when I was under a lot of stress except that I had a super stiff lower back which was the worst in the morning when getting up.  Blood work and other tests all came back negative, but I felt like total ****, so bad that I was convinced I had some kind of serious illness.  It lasted almost 4 weeks.  My stress went down and so did my symptoms including my stiff lower back, finally!

Hope you get to the bottom of it soon.

Good Luck!
If you live in a Lyme Disease endemic area, it could be that. I have Lyme with all the symptoms you mentioned
A related discussion, pain was started.