Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Strange body aches and headaches
About This Community:

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Strange body aches and headaches

I have been struggling with debilitating headaches and body aches for years that coincided (coincidentally?) with sinus problems.  I was diagnosed with chronic sinusitis and not until recently did I find a dr who diagnosed a structural problem in my right maxillary sinus. I had surgery and - from his standpoint - it was a success.  I have had only one sinus infection since March (which is great for me), but I still struggle with fatigue, lightheadness, body pain and headache.  He says he cannot account for these symptoms.  I'm at a complete loss. FYI: I've ben seeing a chiropractor for years (which gave me relief, but not a cure) and I've seen a neurologist, who said there's nothing wrong neurologically.  But I don't know who/what to believe or where to go next.