Strange circulatory problems, chest pain, etc...
I really need some help.  You see, I have been having strange circulatory problems; I'll be walking with my friends for a few minutes and my heand will turn purple-ish also, my body does not respond well to temperature changes AT ALL. I'll take a shower, it won't even be hot, and my skin will be RED.  Also, I lose sensation in certain body parts after a few minutes.  I occasionally get chest pains and arrithymia.  I get tired really easily.  My skin has an incessant blotchy appearance. I bruise easily.  I get headaches a lot.  I have a whole host of other symptoms as well, but I feel that I am running out of space.  If you have any advice, please post on this forum or email me at ***@****

Can you please list all of your symptoms ? That would help us a great deal.

Thanks !
Ok...I sometimes get heart pain and arrithymia.  I get worn out and fatigued easily. If I don't move constantly, I seem to lose sensation in my limbs.  If I am walking with friends. My feet become a deep red and my hands appear purplish.  I sometimes get stomach pain, but it is not severe.  I get bruised quite easily.  I get out of breath easily.  My skin always looks blotchy and spotty, I can't really describe the appearance except by saying that it looks like the red lines on a road map.  Um...I have been getting a lot of headaches recently and I get spasms a lot. Sometimes, I will "black out" and feel cloudy, like I cannot think or see clearly.  Sometimes, my vison will be blurry or I will get double vison.  I also have a lot of back pain.  I feel like an old woman and yet I am only 15. If you could kindly ease my mind, I would appreciate it.
ALSO, I have one more disconcerting thing that is bothering me.  Sometimes,I will glance at the palms of my hands and see these veins make themselves bloodly apparent.  It freaks me out.  They go away when I drink or eat something.

Thank you for your response.

My suggestion to you is asking your physician to do thyroid tests on you. All that would require is a tube of your blood. If the results are normal, then they should probably check you for autoimmune conditions and/or do an EKG.

I had a normal EKG in July. I had an EKG for shortness of breath last week and the test was abnormal.atrium on left side of heart..what could be the problem? I was taking prednisone for poison ivy and thought it was causing the shortness of breath and ankle swelling.Scheduled for a stress test tomorrow by injection. had breast cancer two years ago.stroke a year ago.....before that was very healthy, I thought.