Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Strep Throat Headache
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Strep Throat Headache

I have had this massive headache all week. About midway through my neck glands really swelled up.  I went to my doctor and she told me it could be strep.  I have 1 little white bump on the back of my throat. It is pretty red. I do not have a sore throat or fever.  I do however have this massive headache.  Nothing touches it. Its worse in the am. Any suggestions? I am on Ceftin for the strep.  How long does this thing last? I thought you had to have a sore throat with strep?
Related Discussions
2 Comments
Blank
hi, was reading all letters, god , i going through the hell at the moment, i lost my husband just 16 month ago, to the cancer, now i m so scared of everything. i had sore left side for about 3 month, doc did all blood tests then ultrasound scan and all was good, now i god swollen gland in my right site of neck , just ion top of collar bound,it not sore but all shoulder feel uncomfortable, went to doc yesterday and all what he sad if it wont go away in about 3 weeks we have to cut it out, that make me panic even more, dont know what to think, i m only 29 , single mum to my 2 years old boy, i m panicking like mad
dont have any others symptoms, well, i feel dizzy sometimes, but doc dont know why,
please if any body had the same, and haw you deald with it
thank you
Blank
1108194_tn?1378428122
I have a bump on my collarbone . She said that it was somekind of cyst caused by the start of arthritis /frozen shoulder. I have had it for a couple of weeks and it is smaller now.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank