Strep Throat Headache
I have had this massive headache all week. About midway through my neck glands really swelled up.  I went to my doctor and she told me it could be strep.  I have 1 little white bump on the back of my throat. It is pretty red. I do not have a sore throat or fever.  I do however have this massive headache.  Nothing touches it. Its worse in the am. Any suggestions? I am on Ceftin for the strep.  How long does this thing last? I thought you had to have a sore throat with strep?
hi, was reading all letters, god , i going through the hell at the moment, i lost my husband just 16 month ago, to the cancer, now i m so scared of everything. i had sore left side for about 3 month, doc did all blood tests then ultrasound scan and all was good, now i god swollen gland in my right site of neck , just ion top of collar bound,it not sore but all shoulder feel uncomfortable, went to doc yesterday and all what he sad if it wont go away in about 3 weeks we have to cut it out, that make me panic even more, dont know what to think, i m only 29 , single mum to my 2 years old boy, i m panicking like mad
dont have any others symptoms, well, i feel dizzy sometimes, but doc dont know why,
please if any body had the same, and haw you deald with it
thank you
I have a bump on my collarbone . She said that it was somekind of cyst caused by the start of arthritis /frozen shoulder. I have had it for a couple of weeks and it is smaller now.