Stretch marks
Please help, Ive had two kids within three years, since then my body changed because of being pregnant, but one of the worse changes is my stomach, it has stretch marks on it, and it is so hard to get rid of them, I bought all kinds of lotions and oils but non of them satisfied me, please if anyone knows a really good method feel free to write me back, thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Drink plenty of water and cut down on caffeine. Consume foods rich in zinc, such as nuts or fish; vitamins A and C rich foods, such as carrots and citrus fruits and milk; protein-rich foods, such as eggs. All these help to reduce the stretch marks. OTC lotions and gels are available to apply on the stretch marks. Ask your skin specialist to recommend one best suited for you after viewing your stretch marks. Exercise to tone up your muscles. This will tone up your skin too. Gentle stretching exercises will also help. Consult a skin specialist once. Avoid sudden weight gain and weight loss. Test your thyroid level once. Take care!
Thank you so much for ur response
I'm afraid stretch marks don't ever completly disappear. They fade but you will always have marks. Some women get stretch marks while others don't. It all depends on the elasticity of your skin. No amount of cream, no matter how expensive will remove them.I was lucky enough not to get them on my stomach, but I do have them on my breasts. Its just one of those things that we women have to bear!