Stubbed Toe = Sick?? :S
I stubbed my toe this morning REALLY HARD (ok, it sounds super lame, bear with me here) a few seconds after I did it, I got very nauseas, I started feeling very hot, and dizzy (To the point where | fell over) Over the day, the sick feelings have subsided slightly, but I'm still feeling nauseas/dizzy, and my toe has turned purple/blue. Are they connected? (note: I know this sounds stupid, but this stuff didnt start happening until right after i stubbed it, so... answers?)
I believe it's connected.
I sometimes feel that way when I cut myself.  I'm not very good with the deep cuts, etc.  The sight of the blood and misc. stuff can leave me feeling very faint.  Sometimes get that rushing sensation in my ears too.
I think it's just a reaction to having hurt yourself.
I wouldn't expect you to still be feeling sick and dizzy but maybe if you're concerned or keep replaying the event over in your head.
Maybe also ice your toe (or maybe get someone else to do it for you if it makes you feel sick).

Don't know if that helps.
Thanks, your comment was helpful, and I'm happy to report I'm feeling much better. The toe still looks kinda gruesome, but it's not as bad as it was. Thank you for taking the time to ease my concerns. :)
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Yes, it is possible. When you get injured accidently it can start a vaso-vagal attack. The complex group of symptoms is mediated by the vagus nerve. This nerve is irritated by prolonged standing, standing up suddenly, stress, pain, hunger, dehydration, intense emotion, sudden injury etc. Give cold compress to the toe, 3-4 times in a day for 5-10 minutes each time. Take an analgesic-anti-inflammatory drug. Take something cold to drink like iced tea, lemonade etc or cold milk will be best. In all probability the symptoms will settle down. If they do not consult a doctor.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
It's good that you're feeling better.  The doctor explained the cause better and has given good advice about the toe.  Hopefully it's not too sore and is feeling better.