Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Sudden Onset of Nausea.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Sudden Onset of Nausea.

This nausea I am experiencing came on pretty suddenly. After a bite of food in the morning, or even a full meal, I get so nauseated it ends up coming back up. There is no possibility of pregnancy, and I would like relief from this as it is very aggravating. There are no other symptoms associated with this, just the nausea. Any advice?
Is it only after eating food that you get nauseous? Do you not get it otherwise? I would definitely go to the doctor, because some physical exam might be a good idea.
It is possible your body could be rejecting the food that you are eating. It depends what's going on, of course.
Get checked out first. If it all comes up clear, then there have to be other issues going on.
It is even possible there might be something to do with a form of anxiety, but you can't know that until the physical aspects have been checked.
My husband went through a period of weird symptoms when he was younger. In his case his stomach was fine. It was anxiety. He would vomit every time he ate soup, or drank coffee or any warm drink! He never vomited after a cold drink, or a really hot drink! Only when it was WARM!  And never after ordinary meals... only soup or warm drinks. There was nothing physically wrong, and this annoying, weird thing stopped happening to him as mysteriously as it started. He never analyzed what the reason for this was. (This was in the days when going to a psychiatrist cost far too much to be possible)
This is one of those issues best looked into by a physician.

There are several syndromes that cause this problem and prescription medications available for treatment.

There is also a school of thought advocating a few days of moderate fasting and a vegetarian diet.
I appreciate all the advice and insight. Thank you for taking the time to write all of that. :) Have a great day and I will get checked out.