Sudden loss of use in hands
Not often maybe once or twice a week If i am holding a cup or using my hands I get this sudden loss of mobility like my arm from elbow to hand goes dead just a second or two and i often drop things. At work as a cashier using my hands a lot I get what feels like tendonitis from my hands going up my arm about 4 inches and is very painful when flared up. Just the sudden loss of mobility with my hands has me wondering.
Well you should make in appointment with a doctor to get that checked out my young cousin had the same symptoms as you but she let it go and know she cant move her hand she has to have some one cut her meat for her like a small child so I would go asap.
Definitely go see a doctor.  It could be carpal tunnel, or it could be another neurological problem.  It is good to get it checked out to avoid risking permanent nerve damage.
with "tendonitis" you mean pain similar to "sciatica"? (if you ever suffered from sciatica)

sounds like Peripheral Neuropathy. strange that you don't have other symptoms.

the specialist would be Rheumatolgist / Neurologist