Sudden onset of chills, and pain
I was feeling 100% fine last nite, until I notice my skin was getting sore, as if I were fetting the flu. Within half an hour I was shivering uncontrollably, under 3 blankets, with extreme flu-like pain on my back, and diaphragm/chest area. The pain did not worsen with deep breathes. During the night I awoke extremely hot, was the worse pounding in my head I have ever experienced. The pounding has reduced, however a terrible headache and sensitivity of the back/chest area still continues. I feel healthy and alert, except for the pain. Does anyone know what could have triggered this?? -Ella
See if you can make a journal - times , dates, symptoms, what makes it better , what makes it worst. Possible allergy ? dehydration ? pulled muscle ? strain or sprain ? Bite ? time to see a doctor.
its seasonal change most probably and u need to just look back at ur life and recall if you get anything like that during seasonal switch.