Suffering Everyday- No Diagnosis :(
I am a 31 year old female and I have been suffering from an illness since Jan. 27, 2012. It started with a horrilbe headache, fatigue, nausea and heaviness on my right side. I would be ill with these symptoms for about 2 weeks and then I would get better. Several months later it would happen again and lasting about the same time. Those symptoms I could deal with.

I went to 4 different hospitals, 2 family dr's and 1 Neurologist and no one seems to be able to help me. Right now I have no diagnosis. For about 2 months now I have gotten worse. My hair is falling out, severe fatigue and nausea, headache, extreme sweating day and night, low-grade fevers, brain fog, painless swollen lymph node on my neck (left side) for about 3 weeks, lots of pain under my right arm (below where the breast meets the armpit), pain radiating through out my right arm, swollen spleen i guess (there is a bulge and some pain on my left side by ribs) and achy back.

My dr. tested me for lymphoma and leukemia and said my blood work was fine but about a month prior 4 things came back abnormal on my blood work; including RBC. My body is getting weaker everyday. Please if someone could give me some advice as to what I should do or other illnesses that I should look into, I would much appreciate it. Thank you for your time.
What tests were abnormal and what were the values? It sounds somewhat like an infection, due to the swollen spleen, and lymph nodes and low grade fever plus sweating. Any cough or breathing problems? Have they done a scan of the arm that hurts or spleen?
Thank you for your reply. I can't find my blood test sheet. The values were just above normal. I do have a cough and my voice has become somewhat hoarse. I haven't had a scan of my arm. I was suppose to have a mammagram and doppler done on my breast but my insurance will not help pay for it. I've paid so much money out of pocket this year on test that I can't afford anymore treatment. I've been on antibiotics for the past 2 weeks but I'm no better. I've gotten worse. Every morning I am horribly nauseous.
My mother has thses some of these symptoms and has sarcoidosis
It is possible that the antibiotic is making you nauseated. Did you have the nausea before the antibiotics? I thought they just passed something through Obama's plan to have preventive medicine for free, like birthcontrol, mammos and so forth.  They should be able to give you a prescription for nauses if nothing else. You probably wouldnt have to go in for that since you saw a gp. Perhaps if you call them and leave a message that you already saw the doctor and need an antiemitic sent to your local pharmacy. It is covering up the problem but you have to be able to eat and drink. Do you have any swelling , redness or sign of infection under your arm or  where it hurts? You do have some symptoms of sarcoidosis but I don't know if you have that.
mkh9
Have you had Lyme tests run? Or a Doctor look into an auto-immune issue?
Tested negative for Lyme and Mono. I haven't had anymore pain with my right side chest and arm but my collar bone is still very swollen. Duing my dr. appt on Aug. 30. My dr. found a lump on the left side of my left breast (as I mentioned previously) and I had an achy lymph node swollen on the left side of my neck so she put me on an antibiotic for 4 weeks. I went back to the dr. on Sept. 24 to get some refills on my daily med. and as we were talking I told her that I had some hard, non-painful swelling of the axillary nodes in my armpit on the left side plus my neck swelling never went away. After checking me again she reordered a mammogram and ultrasound along with 2 CT scans. I will have these procedures done on Wed. There doesn't seem to be any swelling, redness or any other changes to my breast.
Lyme disease is not guaranteed to show itself up with one test. How many lyme tests have been run? Or other tests to see if it's an auto-immune thing?