Sulfur Smell emanating from EVERYTHING!
Hey guys, I am experiencing some really weird thing,  everything that I smell has the odor of sulfur emanating from it!  Also, I have noticed more & more that everything I touch, I can TASTE & SMELL!!!  I know, huh?   WEIRD!  Anyone know what this may be caused by?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Sulfur taste in mouth without a bad breath is usually associated with problems like post nasal drip, diabetes, liver problems and initiation of sulfur forming bacteria in mouth. This can also make you smell sulfur always. Food allergies like to sulfur dioxide and vitamin B12 deficiency can also cause a sulfur taste in mouth and a persistent sulfur smell.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do consult your doctor to rule out these conditions one by one. Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!