Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Sunburn like rash without sunburn

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Sunburn like rash without sunburn

I have a skin ailment. It's really not a rash, but it's like I was in the sun for about 2 hours.  My skin feels sunburned. it is around the right side of my waist and travels to my thigh.  It is red just like a sunburn but has no raised bumps.  I have not added any medication or different food. Please help.  It just started this morning
Avatar n tn
r u currently using tampons???
Avatar n tn
Had a hysterectomy so don't get periods anymore
Avatar n tn
hmmmm... i have no idea then...
maybe an allergic reaction or something.
good luck
shyan
Avatar n tn
Thanks.  Now I have blisters...argh!!!!
How about Roseacea? Sounds like you need to see the doctor, especially since it is blistering. Have you started any new meds lately? Must be frustrating, hope you get some answers soon.
Avatar n tn
I have read that Roseacea doesn't appear on the trunk or side of the lower body.  Mine is from the side of my waist to the top of my thigh. I put some aloe lotion on it and it does take the sting away
Avatar n tn
oh, i thought u mentioned that it was blistering.
good luck.
shyan
Avatar n tn
here r some pics i found of herpes zoster....
hope it helps....
http://www.aafp.org/afp/20050915/1075_f1.jpg    and
http://images.webmd.com/images/hw/media66/medical/hw/h9991060.jpg

shyan
Avatar n tn
No, doesn't look like that at all.  Looks just like sunburn on the first day. Red skin, not splotchy or bumpy at all
Avatar n tn
maybe herpes zoster....
Avatar n tn
Thanks for all of your input.  It turns out that my cat had knocked a kerosene lamp over and it spilled out on the clothes I wore to bed.  It dried, so I didn't smell it...That's what caused my skin to burn
Avatar n tn
oh wow, r u ok now?
Avatar n tn
I am fine now everyone..The burn just left some scarring like a bad sunburn would...What a bizarre thing!!!