Sweaty Butt Cheeks
This is a serious question.  My butt cheeks sweats profusely, usually only when I am sexually aroused.  It is quite embarrassing when the back of your pant are soaked through or during sex you leave a big wet spot on the bed.  This just started happening a year ago.  I am not sweating anywhere else.  I exercise regularly and am in great shape otherwise.  Any idea what may be causing this condition.  
This is such an odd question... Are you sure its your butt sweat? Cus it could be you leaking threw cus all us females got line from the front to the back.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If this is indeed sweating from buttocks then it is a rare occurrence as this means increased sweat glands in the area. You will need to consult a skin specialist regarding this.
In all probability it is leaking urine which is common during sex. This can be overcome by pelvic floor exercises and medications. Please consult an urologist regarding this.
Hope this helps. Take care!
Hello, a lot of people complain about the same problem you are having.  Try using powder prior to and have a fan blowing over that area during sex and see if that helps. There is also a spray called silky sheets you can get at www.partygals.com that you can spray on you or your sheets that might help.

Some people say their problem stops in the winter so it may be associated with the humidity.

I Hope This Helps