Sweaty butt and smelly anus :(
This is really embarrassing but for like a year now i have had problems with odor at school and in public, the problem is that my entire butt gets really sweaty including my anus area and on top of that my anus has been letting off a strong fishy like smell or sometimes in school people make comments like "it smells like fart or ***" and i know its me so i get very nervous and embarrassed it has really gotten to me to the point where i do school at home and barley see my friends anymore I'm very embarrassed to tell anyone and i really want to go back to school since my senior year is coming up. What do you recommend? i have tried baby powder for the sweat and smell but it doesnt really work. Should i try a body cleanse or what? Oh yeah and im pretty clean shower twice a day and use anti bacterial soap PLEASE HELP! its ruining me making me really depressed and lots of anxiety and stress because i hate home school!
After showering use a (powder)   product called Zeasorb. It prevents excess sweating.....You should see immediate success.
Rocky.......it really works
Thanks i will give it a try but I'm looking for a permanent solution :)
This could be your diet, try changing what you eat, its sounds funny but try to wash after you have been to the toilet, and shave away the hairs around your ring, this will help.
Good luck