Swelling and iron deficiency
How one has to deal with mouth swelling, coupled with palpitations and iron deficiency? How it can be treated and in what time period?
Thanks for writing to the forum!
All your symptoms can be due to iron deficiency and associated Vitamin C or B deficiency. You must find the cause of your anemia. Do consult your physician regarding this. Iron tablets, capsules and syrups are freely available in the market. For people who cannot tolerate oral iron, injectable iron preparations are there.

Here is a link for you to go through for a complete list of iron rich food. http://www.loveyourbaby.com/iron-rich-food-list.html

Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Thank you for the information.
I wonder what could be a reason that in a condition with high unsaturated iron binding capacity, low iron saturation and Ferritin, two tablets of a supplement - Ferrous Sulfate (65mg) per day cause increased palpitations?
Thanks for keeping me posted!
What is your diagnosis? Do you have hemochromatosis?  If you have hemolytic anemia or thalassemia then the drug can cause increased palpitation. You probably need a dose adjustment. Taking more ferrous sulfate than required can cause palpitations. However palpitations can also be caused by low iron and anemia.
Hope this helps. Please discuss your symptom with your treating doctor.  Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!