Swelling of right side of face.
i woke up with my right side of face swollen and my right eye itches and hurts alot, also th eright side of my upper lip hurts alot.

sound like an allergy have you used any new face cream or lotion, could you have been bitten by anything like a mosquito it does sound like something like that, if it doesnt go down it may be worth checking out at the doctors, if you feel okay maybe get some anti itch cream/cortisone and see if that helps you can get it OTC
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If along with swelling you have discomfort opening your mouth or while chewing, then the swelling could be due to TMJ. Other possibilities are dental infection, cellulitis (infection under the skin), lymphedema (due to faulty lymph channel), sinusitis affecting the maxillary or cheek bone, or a deep seated cyst.
Since your right eye itches and hurts and upper lip too hurts, it could be an infection. Please consult a doctor. You will need to take anti inflammatory and antibiotics for this.
Take care!