Swollen Elbow
I have developed a swollen elbow over the last few weeks.  It feels soft and there is not pain. What causes thiis external swelling?  What is the remedy?
Welcome to the forum!
Painless swelling at the elbow is generally due to sterile (non infective) fluid collection in the bursa of olecrenon process on ulna bone of the hand. This process is present at the elbow and a bursa or sheath covers it. When sterile fluid collects it is painless bursitis. This bursitis can become painful if there is infection.
Generally there is a history of elbow injury of some sort in the past, but it is not a must.
Treatment is by aspiration of fluid and corticosteroid injection.
Please consult an orthopedic specialist as a confirmed diagnosis cannot be given on net.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!