Swollen Lumps Under Chin
I woke up this morning and noticed a pain under my chin whenever I moved my head. When looking in the mirror I saw that the area under my chin was swollen and when I touched it I felt two lumps. They are soft and move around, but are very painful.
I've lost a lot of weight in the past few months and recently have been feeling odd:
Fatigue
Occasional Nausea
Abdominal Pain
Loss of Appetite
Mood Swings

I am a little concerned, but my friends dismissed it as swollen glands.. should I be worried?
Hi, well it could be swollen lymph nodes. Because of the weight loss you need to get them checked and tell them your symptoms. A lot of weight loss can be a sign of cancer. You need to have them do some tests on you.
Hi i would go see your doctor it could be cancer, but a thyroid problem could present the same problems including swollen glands as an untreated thyroid problem can cause organ damage.
Glands are wonderful little things in our bodies, I call them my first line of info, they might swell up from an infection, disease or a virus or some ungodly happening but they are useually trying to tell us to get the problem checked out ASAP,