Swollen glands and canker sores
It feels like I have a canker sore on a swollen gland? Is it possible and how do you get rid of it?

Canker sores are small shallow ulcers that appear in the mouth and often make eating and talking uncomfortable. They are generally caused by  stress, tissue injury, eating certain foods , nutritional problems, such as vitamin B-12, zinc, folic acid, or iron deficiency; and gastrointestinal tract disease.

Canker sores do not appear typically on a gland but can cause swelling of the glands.

These sores are self limiting and the sores usually heal without treatment in about a week or two. Avoid spicy or acidic foods during this time.You can use topical ointments like numbing ointments, such as benzocaine (Oragel), anti-inflammatory (steroid) gels,benadryl allergy liquid mouthwash and vitamin supplements in the meanwhile.Severe cases may need oral steroids which are available only on prescription.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.