Swollen legs, stomach and perculiar heart rhythm -
I am a 50+ year old woman who has been extremely obese my entire life.  Although seldom sick, I am all too aware of the risks this condition creates.   The last four to six weeks I have been extrememly swollen in my legs, feet and stomach area.  This has made it difficult for me to walk and to rise from a sitting position.   I have to sleep sitting up in a chair with my feet on a foot stool.   The last couple of days my upper legs have broken out in what appears to be a rash of some kind and my lower legs have developed almost a blistering effect in a few areas.  There is also an oozing or dripping of a fluid from my lower legs so I have to keep a towel under my legs and/or feet.   I do not have a primary care physician and have spent several hours on the phone this week trying to find someone who would understand the special needs of extremely overweight people, without any success.  I finally have made an appointment with a doctor who I know nothing about simply because she was listed by my health insurance carrier and is convenient to my home.    I can't see her before Tuesday and in the meantime I have started noticing that my heart is doing strange rhythms and I am extremely short of breath.   I have no paint from any of these symptons - only an extreme feeling of pressure in my legs.  Are these symptons so critical that I should not wait til Tuesday to see someone.   I would appreciate any response you could offer and some direction as to how to go about finding the right doctor for my circumstances.  I am underpressure in St. Louis.
I searched on the internet about these kind of problems that you are having. You must have examinations on your heart, liver and kidney. These three organs doing usually these symptoms. (sorry for my english)
I would get to the hospital. When you are feeling pressure in your heart and your legs seems to be ulcerating you are in a bad way. Don't wait till Tuesday.. Heart problems are major worries.  Good luck and let us know how you go.
What you are describing potentially is edema and reduced cardiac function. Typical of chf-congestive heart failure in its early stages. People can be in this stage for 20yrs .... Rythum changes "can" be serious depending upon what rythm. I suggest you get to your dr asap or the hospital next time this happens. Whatever it might be will be caught on a monitor.