Swollen lymph , swollen neck, skin crawling on neck
I cannot see my doctor for over a week and am wondering if I should seek out another doctor in the meantime (my symptoms are starting to scare me).

I saw my doctor a day before my symptoms really kicked into gear, worried about a very hard lymph node on my trachea.  I was recovering from a cold, and she told me it was nothing to worry about.

However, the next day (four days ago), about seven or eight more lymph nodes became enlarged (under my jaw, along the back of my neck, deep cervical, and near my collarbone), I developed a hard lymph node on the other side of my trachea, and the muscles in my neck are very swollen.

Most unnerving is the crawling sensation I have near the lymph nodes on the outside of my neck, from just below my ears to the curve of where my neck meets my shoulder.  It is not an itch but a slow, sort of scraping or draining feeling.

I have not been running a fever, and my throat is not sore (though swallowing is a little cumbersome).   My joints have been aching, I've been having some lower-stomach pain, and I've been making a concerted effort to sleep more (whether it's because I'm tired or I'm just trying to avoid midterm tests, I don't know for sure).

Do you have any advice as to whether I should seek a second or quicker opinion?  Any insight into what may be causing this?

Lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph nodes) is usually caused by a viral or bacterial infection. Other causes include allergic reactions, arthritis, cancer, metabolic diseases, and an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism).The symptom of skin crawling can be due to entrapment of the nerve under the swollen lymph node.

Treatment for inflamed, swollen lymph nodes, also known as lymphadenitis, depends on the cause.FNAC of the lumph node may be required to confirm a diagnosis.

I feel that you should consult a physician soon and get yourself evaluated.

Hope it helps.If you have any additional queries,then pls post us.