Swollen lymph node in neck & itchy pimple-like rash
Hi, I am a 31yr old female with a history of Vertigo and Endometriosis (cysts etc.). For over a year now I have felt very ill in general: swollen lymph node about a peanut size on the right side of my neck (middle of neck),constantly tired, itchy pimple-like rash allover my body, watery stools, stomach pain on left side  by bellybutton, dizzy/drunk feeling, nausea, arm & leg spasms & numbness (feels like my blood isn't flowing right), headaches, also I feel very bad if I even touch a sip of alchol and I'm sure I am missing other symptoms. I've had lots of blood & stool samples taken all came out ok. Doctors found swollen lymph node in my groin but said no concern and the one in my neck is visable when I stretch or turn my neck. I had an endoscopy & colonoscopy done for my stomach pain and they told me no biopsy was needed that it was bulging possibly from my spleen pushing into my stomach. They just dismissed as a stomach pain disorder and want me to go to pain management! I'm upset & lost. I do not want to mask whatever this is with any more pain meds!!! I want help diagnosing me; this is not normal ... anyone out there with similar problems? Please help!

This discussion is related to Long term swollen glands in neck area.
I'm not quite sure but I think you have so much toxins on your body that needs to be cleanse. Start your day with a healthy foods like fresh fruits and green vegetables that are reach in chlorophyll. And include an hour exercise like walking to circulate your blood.
SORRY I CANT HELP BUT I SURE HOPE YOU   GET BETTER
Sounds like on the surface hormonal imbalance, try this test.

www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_hormonetest.html
How did this all started with you ? this is a important question ,,
look at my post we match a lot of symptoms