Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Swollen lymph nodes with tingling sensation?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Hello!  I've had swollen lymph nodes and other symptoms for 2 years now.  At the onset, I saw an oncologist who was convinced it was lymphoma (fever, night sweats, huge node), but two biopsies showed "abnormal, but not colonial T cells," so they said it is not lymphoma.

I've seen a long line of doctors since then, and the one constant symptom i have is swollen nodes in the neck -- and now armpits -- along with a tingling sensation in them.  Tingling may not be the right word -- it's more of an "awareness" that the nodes are there?  Hard to describe, but they almost pulse a bit, and then stop.  The feeling is not constant, it comes and goes, but it has started in the armpits in the last few months as well as the neck.  

I can go for weeks with no feeling, and just when i start to think all is well and I'm moving past this, the feeling returns.

I also have a swollen liver (as per an MRI), but all blood work is normal.  I have not been able to lie on my stomach for about a year and a half due to the pressure.

Anyone have any words of wisdom or a magical diagnosis I can suggest to my Dr?  Ha ha ha =]

Thanks,
Jot