Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Symptom question

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Symptom question

I am 39 years old and am realtively healthy. Two weeks ago I started on the "Colinex" intestional cleaner program and have been taking a lot of herbs. I am not sure if this can contribute to any of my symptoms. A week ago I started to sweat during the night, not drenching sweats just on my neck and chest a little bit. I also have noticed that at times I feel a bit "spacy". I have not had any fevers but have noticed that sometimes in the evening my temperature will go a lot lower than it normally does. I have energy, an appetitie, no weight loss and feel okay. I did go to the doctor yesterday and she is running some bloodwork for hormones, thyroid and a CBC with differential. Does anyone have any thoughts or comments as to what this may be?

Thanks,

Debbie
Do you think this could be causing the night sweats and spacy feeling or do you think it may be something else?
its all natural there is no ephedra in it
I actually did this exact cleanse from Dr Nutra,  in November and had serious problems that are ongoing right now. My sister did it as well with no problems.  I could only do it for part of the month almost made it to week three.  I must say that it really cleaned me out and got rid of my nausea that I was experiencing for over a year.  But the severe cramping I got, holy s--- that was so painful it was unbelievable. I would all of the sudden get a hot flash than i would get severe contraction pain than vomit. the pain would last for 5 hrs.  The last time this happened i went to the doctor and they found 2 cysts.  I still dont think that its the problem, Cause since than i have weird bowel movements.  I eat so much vegetables and drink so much water and i still can barely go once every two days.  And when I do its painful.  Does this sound fimiliar?  I was told by dr nutra that I had to much yeast in my body that is why it was so painful and that i needed to buy some probotics in which i did but it didnt help.  I still have no idea what happened.  Maybe i have serious colon problems.  My mother has colitis and her father had colon cancer and her nefpew has chrones.  I also had hives like crazy i guess the toxins that came out.  not sure if that helps or not
I was wondering if someone can help me about two days ago i was just sitting down in a chait and i almost fainted i got real lightheaded then i was fine..two more days past and i was going outside and my body started gettin numbed and my whole body was warm and i got real lightheaded and i went and told my mom then i was fine..i dunno what this could be and i get lightheaded when i cough i have had a lil cold and im menstruating right now could those be the problems? please help
You go girls. Oh and guys. It's a gonna be a shout out!
Sorry posted in wrong area.
I had the exact same thing happen to me as a teen. I had really heavy periods a couple of times, and blacked out. I was still standing, and I could hear sort of muffled what was going on. I just couldn't see. I felt all hot. Most of te times it happened, I had just gotten up, and had bled really heavy in the night. I think my red blood was just really low, and there was not enough to go around. You should still see your gyno if this happens again.