Tailbone
For almost a year I have had pain at the very end of my tailbone.  The only thing I know for sure is that it is not on the outside and it feels like a cyst or something is growing on the inside at the bottom of my tailbone.  It has become increasingly painful when I sit.  Does anyone have any advice?
Thanks!
Whether you have a cyst or an injury, you should definitely go see a doctor so you can get the right treatment.
It could be a pylonidal cyst.  You also may have injured it.  I have had a pylonidal cyst, and what you are describing sounds similar.  This is something that you will want to have a doctor look at, as the cyst (if it is a cyst) can become larger and more irritated.  It can make it almost impossible to sit due to the pain.  These cysts are usually taken care in the office.  Definitely have it checked by a doctor.  
I wish I knew been having problems myself...But I'm over weight...Maybe a soft   or padded seat pad...cushion.
  I remember years back I did fall on my bottom...Arthritis was probable setting in there then will keep you posted going for a MRI* Next month...Its not a Cyst My Daughter had one of those when she was 12...She is doing great now she is 30 and she is OK
Probably a cyst and it will not get better until you have it lanced. That happened to me when I was 18. Best advice, have it drained
In two weeks I'm going for a MRI