Teeth Feel Misaligned/Head and Sinus Pressure
It started as a general feeling of my teeth not fitting together properly. When I closed my jaw, my teeth didn't fit comfortably, as if my jaw had shifted. There was more pressure on my right side. Then, I noticed one night that I was grinding my teeth in my sleep. Not sure if this has reoccurred. Since then, I've been waking up with a dull head ache, and the feeling of misalignment has been constantly bothering me. I would clench my teeth during the day. I'm not sure if my teeth were shifting or not, but my bottom molars and bottom incisors would often feel as if there was food stuck between them when there wasn't. When I put pressure on them, there would sometimes be a very slight popping sensation. Additionally, sudden movements of the head would bring about a headache. I began to feel slight pressure in my sinuses after a few days, as well. This all started about a week ago. When I woke up this morning, my jaw seemed to feel better aligned. My bite has been bothering me less, though there was a slightly painful, tingling sensation in the left part of my jaw. Eating food/prolonged chewing now gives me a dull headache when it didn't before. The headache is also now accompanied by a full pressure in the skull/ head, a slight burning/tingling sensation in the back/top of the head, and brief more intense headaches in the front of the head. I've been experiencing a lot of stress lately, which I know is often associated with bruxism. Otherwise, I don't know how to account for the other symptoms, or what should be done. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks.
I recommend going to a maxillofacial specialist or dentist specializing in TMJ.  See if a night guard or flat planed stabilization splint (or whatever) would be of benefit to you.  I wear the latter for TMJ problems, jaw arthritis, and night clenching.  It helps my headache situation considerably.  I once was told with little tingly feelings on my head that that was muscle spasms (a neurologist told me).
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!

In all probability what you have is TMJ. Clenching, grinding of teeth, discomfort while eatind, pain, headache all point towards this. At times nerve impingement due to TMJ is responsible for tingling. Muscle spasms are also often the cause.
You have to press on muscles to look for sore points. Then massage these points with short strokes. To massage the masseter muscles on each side of your jaw, place your thumb inside your mouth and squeeze the thick muscle in your cheek with your fingers. To massage the jaw muscles inside your mouth, use your index finger to probe and massage these spots.
Moist heat or cold packs on the face, vitamin supplements, or biofeedback are useful for some people. Usually people find a method that brings relief by trial and error. Consult an ENT specialist.
Do discuss this with your doctor (ENT) and get yourself examined.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!