Temporary vision loss and rising temperature
This happens a lot, and i'm not sure why. it's not anything big, just this odd thing that happens.
Whenever i'm sitting or lying down for a long period of time and i suddenly stand up, it's almost like a head rush. You know how for most people they just get dizzy for a few seconds? I get dizzy to, but in addition to that, my vision goes away for those few seconds, this blackness just blocks my view of anything for a few seconds and then slowly comes back and i can see things again. An hour ago i think, i was getting dressed to walk my dog, and as i got up from sitting on my bed, and knelt down to grab my sweater from a drawer, the dizziness came on again, the blackness filled my eyes, and something that doesn't ever happened, happened. The dizziness and vision loss started, and my face got really hot. It felt like an abnormally high fever, but only on my face, once my vision came back and the dizziness went away my face was cold again, my skin is always cold so the heat on my face was an extreme shock. Does this happen to anyone else? Do you take medication for it?
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.