Testicle pain when I cough, and a strange sensation during sex

Recently I've been experiencing a squeezing sensation in my right testicle followed by a short pain whenever I cough, sneeze and worst of all when I blow my nose. It seemed to start at the same time I caught a pretty bad cold. Each time I cough there is that slight squeeze, and each time I blow my nose it somehow feels 'connected' to my right testicle. Recently during sex with my girlfriend, when I should be reaching the point of being ready to ejaculate, I feel a tingling feeling as If I have to pee instead. I'm not sure if the two are correlated in any way.

For some general health information, I'm 20 years old; 6'2" 155lbs. I'm relatively fit - I work out at the gym and play badminton on weekends, and run often(it's winter now however). I eat well, and as far as meds go I'm taking 112mg Effexor XR for drowsiness and anxiety, and a Reactine tablet for allergies each day. I will see the family physician soon, but thought I'd get an opinion here as well.

Thank you,

Greg
I seem to be in the same boat, how did it end?
I'm certainly no expert on this but, two things come to mind...the start of an inguinal (groin) hernia, or a slightly twisted testicle...If it is either one of these, it is a good idea to be checked by a doctor...A fully twisted testicle has it's blood closed off and will die without circulation being restored...and a hernia could get larger over time, causing other problems..If you were a long distance bike rider, there are nerve problems that can develop there as well...Hope this helps...
UTI infection? unlikely but possible.

other than that, Have you got tested for any STI's?