The taste of blood in my saliva
I have been recovering from pneumonia for the last couple of weeks now.  It started almost 2 months ago and I'm beginning to feel a little better.  I got a second chest x-ray which came out clear.  I just can't seem to shake off the fatigue.  My brain says go but my body is not cooperating.  For the last couple of weeks I have been tasting blood in my saliva.  I don't see actual blood.  I just taste it.  Does anyone know what can be causing this?  Could I have a second infection?  Could it be pleurisy?  Other than the fatigue and taste of blood in my mouth, I have some body aches that come and go.  
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Post pneumonia the taste of blood in mouth could be due to the medications you took or gastric reflux or GERD. It could also be that you are coughing blood. Since you also have extreme fatigue, body aches and pain tuberculosis should be ruled out.
There is a chance that you have a lingering infection. X-ray should be repeated to check if the pneumonic patch has healed or not.
Multivitamin and plenty of fluids, soups, proteins etc help a person get over the fatigue if it is just a fatigue associated with disease. Please rule out the above mentioned causes before you start this treatment.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!