Thermoregulation and sleepiness
I am always WAY too hot or WAY too cold.  It comes on really suddenly. I will be in bed and heat up so quickly that I can't even get the covers off fast enough.  Other times I am so cold I can hardly stand it.  My feet and extremities are always like ice.  I also am really sleepy a lot.  It's not that abnormal because I have always been kind of sleeper.  I go to bed early and have a hard time getting up in the morning.  I also have an issue working up the energy to do lots of things.  Can anyone shed some light on this?  
I hope you don't take this the wrong way. You are too young for menopause. I would go to the doctor and have him check for Mononucleosis. It sounds like the symptoms.  I know its pretty easily picked up. They call it the kissing disease but that's not necessarily true. When school age kids get it they keep them home from school so as not to infect others. Also for Lyme Disease, though I am not sure of all the symptoms I know fatigue and flu like symptoms are a couple of them. Also, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Google all of these and see if any of these fit. Hope this helps.
Sounds like you should get your thyroid function checked.

http://napervillesun.suntimes.com/lifestyles/4780786-423/feeling-too-cold-too-hot-signs-of-thyroid-problem.html
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.