Throat closing up
I'm not sure where to post this, hopefully this is the right place!  I am a 26 year old healthy female.  Last Thursday night I started to have problems breathing.  It felt like my throat was closing up.  I couldn't take deep breaths.  When I did try and take deep breaths or yawn my chest would hurt.  My chest also felt tight.  I have felt this way constantly for about a week now.  

I went to my doctor on Monday.  The doctor did a Lung Function Test and said that my input and output was fine.  They were concerned because I went in about 6 months ago with pain in my legs.  They sent me for an emergency CT scan to make sure there wasn't a blood clot in my lungs.  It was clear - no clots and no pneumonia.  The doctor said that just because my test was fine I could still have asthma.  So they gave me an inhaler of Albuterol (sp?) and sent me home.  I used that a couple times the next day.  It would help open up my airways for about 5 minutes and then I would be short of breath again and unable to take a deep breath.  I called the doctors office and they gave me another inhaler of Advair.  I have been using that for two days now and I am able to take deep breaths.  My chest doesn't hurt or feel tight anymore.  However, my throat still feels like it's closing up.  It feels like my lymph nodes are slightly swollen and it just feels like there's something in my throat or it's collapsing.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what this could be?  
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.