Tightness / discomfort in chest and arms
I am having tightness/uncomfortable feeling in my chest & arms. I went to the ER last Wed. & they did a heart cath. which showed nothing. The x-ray, the bloodwork & the EKG they did all showed no sign of a heart attack. The Dr. believes it was caused by the Relpax I take when I get a migraine. I do not have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, I do not drink or smoke and there is no family history of heart problems. My question then is, does anyone know what might be causing this uncomfortable feeling in my chest and the heaviness in my arms?

I would appreciate any help or ideas you can give me.
Mucles.

I had exact stuff but more severe. I had extreme soreness/pains in my upper, lower back. My chest and arms were sore and pierced pains every once in a while. And my breathing was a *****.

After a while i went to doc and he said it wasnt heart.

So i got all this massage stuff and chiropractor, and after the frist like 3 days of massage and stuff i felt SOOO much better, more sore (cuz they really beat those mucles)... but reathing was better and i had alot less discomfort!.