Tingling itchy puffy feeling fingers
I have a myriad of symptoms, but in the past week or so I've noticed a new one.  My fingers seem to feel puffy and have that itchy feeling from within - not the skin.  They also feel puffy a lot of the time.  I first noted it after showering once, then I noticed it after walking another time, but now it seems to be there at any time including upon waking in the morning.

Perhaps this fits in with all the rest of my symptoms (headaches, nausea, abdominal knots,etc), but not sure.
I notice when I swing my arms fast from hiking, especialy at altitude the blood will pool in my fingers giving me that same feeling.  By itself it may mean nothing, but compiled with oter symptoms it could point to a number of things, some possibly serious, some not.  You should probably see a doctor and have them look at you.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.