Tingling when breathing...
I've already posted about some of my random symptoms, but a friend of mine wanted me to help her out as well. She has always felt slightly short of breath, had chest X-ray and laryngoscopy, both of which were normal. Now she complains that when she takes a breath that's normal or large in size, she feels slight electrical shocks/tingling running down her arms to her hands, and down her legs to her feet. Any ideas as to what can be causing this--she has an appointment with a neurologist in two months, but if anyone has ideas it would help ease her nerves a bit ;) Thanks!
This sounds like what i have. I have had this for several years.(i posted before) Would be interesting to know what this is. Can you let me know what her outcome is?
There's many things that would cause this.  I have this symptom--one of many bizarre symptoms which for me is related to the MS I have.