Tinnitus and Tingling Sensation in Head
eer
Last year after a sinus infection diagnosed my by GP, I developed tinnitus.  In December of 2005, I was diagnosed with BPPV by an ENT, was treated and cured.  However, the tinnitus is continuing since last year.  The ENT stated I might always have it.  Any comments on this?  

Also, not sure that this is related, but I went back to my GP this past week for a symptom of "tingling" or "bubbling effect" in the back of my head which sometimes radiates around the sides of my head.  He still believes it's blood pressure related.  I was experiencing rising and falling blood pressure, so my meds were changes from Micardis to Diovan HCT.  Last night was very bad.  I am experiencing no headaches or head pressure, but the tinnitus and now the "tingling" intensifies when lying down only.

Help!  Thank you.
I have had tinnitus since the January 1st, 2006 and now am experiencing a tingling sensation mid-upper back on right side (bra strap area).  This comes and goes and doesn't bother me too much, but today, as I was strolling my 2 year old I got the same tingly sensation down my right leg (rear).  First of all, any ideas of what it could be as far as the tingling goes?  Then could the 2 be related?  Thanks.
I have been feeling tingling in the head and face area.  I felt dizzy the other day at work.  After that i've had this issue mentioned.  It feel like a nagging little rat.  This is constant.  I've been reading it may be panic disorder.  This tingling comes and goes often in a day.   I went to have a MRI done yesterday and could not complete it due to the clostaphobia.  Help!!!!!

Shel