Tons of weird symptoms for a month after receiving oral sex
I am a female who received oral sex from a man on 1/13/13. I've been having weird symptoms ever since and it's really freaking me out. Could an expert please try and help me figure out if these symptoms are anything to worry about and especially std related? Ive been stressed out ans having anxiety the whole time after this incident.I documented all of the symptoms with dates. Here they are sorry that it's so long :(

1/13 received unprotected oral sex from a man
1/19 got bad neck pain (muscle strain maybe) lasted 2 weeks, neck pain started while driving on a road trip
2/2 drenching night sweat (maybe from stress, alcohol the day before and  spicy food) also added a sheet on my bed and weather might have gotten slightly warmer
2/7 woke up with mild sore throat mostly hurt when swallowed (got a filling the day before)  also noticed jaw pain probably from dentist
2/10 noticed a small flat red spot on back of throat and ears started hurting when swallowed.
Ear pain almost gone 2/20 but could hear water in it 2/15and 2/18 when I woke up in the morning
Around 2/12 had itchy perineum and a day later noticed it was swollen with a red blister like thing at the top with white/clear spots
2/12 also feeling dizzy and headaches off and on for 5 days
2/13 watery discharge for a few days then it became milky and snot like for a day
2/14 swelling and bump goes away but notice a raised tender swollen lymph node on the left side of groin. Also experience leg pain mostly in the left one. Node aches.
2/15 notice a bigger swollen lymph node on top left of vagina only when I stand. Not as raised as the other just the area is bigger
2/19 swollen and tender boobs
2/19 cold chills through out night but it was pretty cold
2/20 nodes start going down but still achy. Boobs still hurt
Extra tired this whole time
Could all these symptoms be stress related? I've been extra worried that I caught hiv or something from him. The only other explanations I can think of is that I have an ear infection and I had a herpes outbreak from stress. I have hsv 2 but don't think I've ever had an outbreak. Someone please give me some advice I'm scared
It seems to me that you can explain most of the symptoms that you have and I don't think that any of them have anything to do with oral sex. You may have a sinus infection? Instead of worrying about it, why don't you go to the doctor and get things checked out? It's not worth worrying over.
Thanks for the reassurance. I'm just paranoid I guess. And I don't have insurance or money but I might go to a clinic next week anyways
go to the doctor maybe u just have ear infection and throat infection make sure u see a doctor and tell him all the syptoms and dont stress too much