Tooth infection and sensitive scalp
About a week after a cleaning at a dentist, an infection developed around a tooth implant.  The round of anitbiotics is almost up, and a strong, sensitivity has begun on the top of the scalp.  It even hurts to comb the hair.  Could there be any connection between the infection in the upper gums and the sensitivity of the scalp?
This is known as 'Allodynia' and the pain source could well be muscular or temporo-mandibular joint.

J Am Dent Assoc, Vol 140, No 9, 1122-1124.
© 2009 American Dental Association

Referred Pain, Allodynia and Hyperalgesia
Greg M. Murray, BDS, MDS, PhD, FRACDS

I really don't know. I have never heard of the two being a problem together.
Allodynia' is right and when ever you have any king of infection in the head area it affect everything around it-ears nose gums throat etc.....
The condition is called tactile allodynia, however the etiology may well be a reaction to the antibiotic, the name of which you did not specify. Prudence would dictate immediate discontinuation of the antibiotic and another antibiotic substituted if the full course has not been used. If the full course of antibiotics has not been taken you risk the chance of developing a drug resistant infection if another antibiotic is not substituted at once. I also believe you are in a situation requiring an immediate visit to an M.D. rather than going back to your dentist. You need to go to the FDA site and file an adverse drug reaction report. I am not ruling out the possibility that the problem is in the temporo-mandibular joint, but allodynia is also associated with reactions to certain drugs.