Tramadol - Missed Period
Is it possible to have missed periods while taking Tramadol for a long period of time?  I have taken it for about 5 months now and my period had come regularly, but now I have missed a period and have already taken a pregnancy test, which turned out negative.  I have gone a week and a half passed the date that I usually get my period and still haven't gotten it. I have never missed a period in my entire life, other than when I was pregnant with my two children.  If my missed period is caused from taking the tramadols what can be done to regain my menstrual cycle?  Is it possible that I'm having gyncological problems and it has nothing to do with the tramadols?  I just had a well-woman exam recently and the tests came out normal.  Please help!
Has your body fat gotten very low?  
Not really.  I actually feel like I have gained weight.
Well I can answer one question that's if the tramadol is causing da problem yes but can't say y but I knw mine came one after about two weeks later.....but u might be pregnant again......???
During the time you had missed your period did you feel bad like you were on your period but just didn't have it?  I feel cramping, I'm bloated, and even a bit emotional but just don't have my period.  I have taken two pregnancy tests and both have turned out negative so I must not be pregnant.  The only other thing I can factor in besides the Tramadol causing this is that I was switched to a different brand of birth control.  It's supposed to be the same as the other I was using, just a different brand.  I have taken one month's worth of it and am on my second week of the second month's worth.  I'm thinking maybe the new birth control may be causing all this to happen.