Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Tramadol Side Effects Help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Tramadol Side Effects Help

i accidnetally took my partners tramadol instead of my beta blocker, It was 200mg tramadol. I started sweating about 2 hours later and i had palputations and was constantly spaced out and dizzy. I thought it was a problem with my heart so i called a ambulance and they done all the checks on my heart and i was fine. t is side effects to tramadol. Today i still feel weak and sickly and a little bit spaced out. How long does tramadol stay in your system for its been 18 hours now so frustrating. help please
You should start to feel better in a day or two, but what ever you do dont take anymore.
You probably have had a reaction to the medication, which when it happens can make you feel really unwell for a couple off days.

If your symptoms persist after a couple off days , then i would get checked out by a doctor.

Good luck
Nicola
you had best go to your doctor im not sure how long it satys in the system for but at least they can tell you how long it may be and tell him your symtoms (symptoms) aswell just so they know to be able to help you properly hope your ok.xx
Thanx I was in hospital last night coz I thought it was my heart then I realised what it was. My heart was fine just sinus tchy from the low blood pressure whe stood up. My symptoms are getting better today the dizzieness is going away sllowley and I don't feel as sick. Also don't feelll as week but still not right but its easing thankfully.
You won't have any long-term effects.

Drinking lots of fluids will hasten the clearance.

Just be careful what you take in the future.