Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Twitching in Stomach..What??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Twitching in Stomach..What??

I am 14 and got twitching in my stomach (in the middle) i am not sexually active my legs feel a bit shaky but not that much i haven't gone to a doctor yet but i'm quite worried i've talked to my mum about this but she has asked me if i was sexually active and i said no (which is the truth) please please help me with this. My email is Lydia_Broskom***@**** please if you have an answer or some suggestions email me on that email because i really need help with this !! :(

From Lydia

This discussion is related to Twitching and moving in stomach (not related to pregnancy).
is the twitching in your lower abdomen and for how long has this been happening?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
In a thin built person, normal pulse of the abdominal aorta can be felt. This is a normal finding. Another possibility is a strong heartbeat being conducted to the stomach area. Again it could be a normal finding or it could be due to a heart condition. However it could also be an aneurysm. This can be diagnosed and treated by a vascular specialist and an angiogram not ultrasound is done to detect it. Please consult a cardiologist to start with. You may need to consult a vascular specialist.
Severe acidity, gas in stomach and muscle twitches too could be causing a pulsing. If heart and aortic causes are ruled out, then this should be looked into. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Some twitching is felt by girls early in menarche when they start having periods. It can also be due to low serum electrolytes. Do consult your doctor.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Hi i have no idea lol its in the middle around my belly button and maybe abit below today it has stopped but i dont know if maybe it will come back later :(